Adding images into the Media Library
Learn how to add and manage images within the Media Library and how you can use them within your content.
Create a new directory
In this tutorial, we’ll create a new directory for your article images.
- Go to System > Media Library.
- Click the blue Add directory button.
- Enter: articles-content.
- Click the green Save button.
Upload an image
In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to add an image into the 'articles-content' directory'.
- Click the folder called articles-content.
- Now click the blue Add files button.
- Locate the file(s) you would like to upload and click open.
- Once the upload progress is complete click the blue OK button.
Preview an image
How to find the path to your image so you can copy the URL into your content.
- Select the image you have uploaded.
- Now click the yellow Preview button.
- The image will open within a new tab and you can copy the full URL from the browsers address bar.
Using images within your content
See the Images, Picture & Figures article for a full guide on how to use images within your content.